Just thought I’d start off with what I’m currently using for my amateur radio setup.
– Baofeng UV5R
– Homemade 2m/70cm vertical dipole
This was fashioned after the directions here.
HF (listening only because I can’t afford it yet)
– RTL-SDR, USB Stick Set with RTL2832U & R820T
– Ham It Up v1.2 – NooElec RF Upconverter
– Long wire horizontal antenna (yup, just a wire hanging from wall to wall that my wife is probably not really happy with, but she’s a trooper!)
– Baofeng UV5R (Yup! Another one!)
– Magnetic 2m/70cm antenna